Sunday, November 19, 2006

19th November 2006 : Pulau Salu

I was back diving at Pulau Salu. Last time I was there, my old camera housing failed the diving test and flooded. Well, guess what? This time I have my torch flooded. :O( But this did not dampen my day because of the marvellous vis (The seabed can be seen from above the boat and it was 5 to 6m at least underwater).


Just look at the vis!

Lots of hard and soft coral!


Flatworms !



Then, there's a Filefish and Carpet Eel Blenny. Managed to see a Blue-spotted Fantail Stingray too (no pic though). In fact, I lost count to how many schools of fish I have encountered.


Lastly, my favourite Nudibranchs!

Came across the common ones like jorunna funerbris(They are always so CUTE!!!), Blue Dragon Nudibranch and phyllidia sp.



It's the phyllodesmium briareum again! The last time that I have seen this nudibranch was at Pulau Hantu in May this year.



And TWO lovely Emma! Hypselodoris emma that is.



Totally enjoyed this morning dive, even though there was a strong current to fight against during the second dive. :O) I hoped that next time when I come back to this reefs, there will be no more flooding.

No comments: